Explore the versatility of Golden Acrylics with a self-guided workshop experience in a box!
Golden A-Z Acrylic Sets include a selection of Golden Heavy Body Acrylics, Fluid Acrylics, Open Acrylics, and High Flow Acrylics, as well as pastes, gels, and mediums. By following the included instruction guide, artists can experience the unique properties and possibilities of each product.
Set of 30 Colours and Mediums - Set includes the following:
- 5 x 30ml tubes of Golden Heavy Body Acrylic (Hansa Yellow Medium, Quinacridone Magenta, Ultramarine Blue, Iridescent Gold Fine, and Titanium White)
- 3 x 30ml tubes of Golden Open Acrylic (Alizarin Crimson Hue, Phthalo Blue GS, and Indian Yellow Hue)
- 5 x 15ml bottles of Golden Fluid Acrylic (Hansa Yellow Light, Quinacridone/Nickle Azo Gold, Green Gold, Teal, and Titanium White)
- 3 x 15ml bottles of Golden High Flow Acrylic (Indigo (Anthraquinone), Fluorescent Pink, and Iridescent Silver Fine)
- 1 x 59ml Clear Tar Gel
- 1 x 59ml Soft Gel (Gloss)
- 1 x 59ml Heavy Gel (Matte)
- 1 x 59ml Molding Paste
- 1 x 59ml Light Molding Paste
- 1 x 59ml Crackle Paste
- 1 x 59ml Glass Bead Gel
- 1 x 59ml Fiber Paste
- 1 x 59ml Absorbent Ground (White)
- 1 x 59ml Acrylic Ground for Pastels
- 1 x 59ml Acrylic Glazing Liquid (Gloss)
- 1 x 59ml Polymer Medium (Gloss)
- 1 x 59ml Matte Medium
- 1 x 59ml Open Thinner
- Instruction guide
Recommended for use with this set. (NOT included in the set.)
To work through the exercises in this set it would be helpful to have the following tools available: several brushes of different sizes, synthetic rounds and flats; palette knives.
A stiff surface to work on, Fredrix Canvas Panels are ideal. 6 to 10 small panels would get you started.
Some recommended products are listed in the right side column for purchasing seperately.