Stained plum wood barrel fountain pen with screw cap and Medium nib.
- Screw cap, attachable to end of barrel
- Body made of plum wood, stained
- Metal fittings with matt chromium finish
- With cartridge and convertor filling system
- Fitted with one empty cartridge and one ink cartridge (Staedtler standard fountain pen ink cartridge royal blue)
- High quality steel nib M with Mars head, polished
- Writing tip with iridium grain
- Made in Germany
- Supplied in a luxury gift box
Whatever you expect, the Lignum line will surpass all expectations. You will get a writing instrument that is unparalleled. The result will always be one of a kind thanks to the choice between two high-quality woods - plum or maple - whose individual grain will create the unique character. No two writing instruments are alike - for a uniqueness that lasts.
From minimalistic design to distinctive features, Staedtler Premium combines timeless elegance, unmatched precision and the highest quality in finest writing instruments.
The Staedtler Premium Collection was born from the idea of honouring Johann Sebastian Staedtler's pioneering spirit, and as such the range is made for people with very special demands for uncompromising quality.